“All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
– Leo Tolstoy
Divorce is an emotionally draining and frustrating experience to be put through. Here at Peter Low LLC, we are committed to providing you effective representation with a sensitive and caring approach to your individual concerns.
We understand that your foremost concern is making sure that you and/or your children are treated fairly.
We commit to protecting your rights and prosecuting your interests with a personalised touch in the following areas of matrimonial litigation:
– Contested and uncontested matrimonial proceedings;
– All manner of interlocutory applications such as discovery and interrogatories;
– Injunctive relief to prevent the dissipation of matrimonial assets; and
– Taking out contempt of Court proceedings to procure compliance to Court orders.
– Advising and acting for Datin Sandra Kuah (1998 to 2003) in winning a $29 million divorce settlement
– Advising and acting for a Plaintiff Wife and winning almost 50% of the matrimonial assets, amounting to about $4million
– winning custody for an expatriate mother in a cross-border tussle over two young children
Our Probate Practice includes:
– will drafting;
– applying for letters of administration or grants of probate; and
– acting and advising clients in contested probate matters.