CORPORATE & REGULATORY PRACTICE
Although we are known as a boutique litigation firm, Peter Low LLC regularly engages in corporate advisory work, including, but not limited to:
– incorporation of companies;
– drafting and/or reviewing shareholders’ agreements;
– drafting and/or reviewing employment agreements;
– drafting and/or reviewing general commercial contracts;
– drafting and reviewing financing agreements; and
– offering regulatory advice on various areas of law, including, but not limited to, regulations under the Employment Act, the Companies Act, the Securities and Futures Act and the Personal Data Protection Act.